Role: Partnership Manager
Scope: You will be responsible for managing and growing various types of partnerships including reseller, agency, affiliate, and integrations partnerships to drive business growth.
Location: Ghent, BE (Hybrid)
What do we expect from you:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field is preferred
- 2+ years of experience in partnership management or business development
- Proven experience in a partnership management or business development role, ideally within the SaaS or content marketing industry
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and persuade stakeholders
- You have a passion for understanding businesses and identifying their needs as to their workflow and business processes
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing multiple tasks and priorities
- Prior experience in the SaaS industry
- Strong problem-solving skills and a growth mindset
- You speak and write English fluently
Amazing bonus points 🤩
- Experience with content marketing, SEO, and cloud technologies
- Prior B2B experience, preferably in a tech startup environment
What does your day look like
As a Partnership Manager at StoryChief, you will be responsible for managing and expanding relationships with existing partners, as well as identifying and closing new partnership opportunities. Your day will involve strategizing and coordinating with partners, conducting product demos, negotiating partnership terms, and maintaining relationships. You'll work closely with our marketing, customer success, and product teams to align partnership efforts with overall company goals and ensure partner satisfaction.
As a Partnership Manager, you:
- Identify and qualify potential partners through various methods
- Conduct product demos and presentations to showcase the value of StoryChief's platform to potential partners
- Manage the entire partnership lifecycle, from identification to negotiation to maintenance
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to ensure a seamless onboarding process for partners
- Maintain accurate records of partnership activities, leads, and partner information in CRM systems
- Meet and exceed partnership targets and KPIs, while continually seeking ways to improve partnership strategies
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitor offerings to maintain a competitive edge in the market
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with partners, ensuring partner satisfaction and loyalty
What's in it for you? 🤝
- A fast-paced, no-nonsense tech startup in an international scene
- A digital and data-driven company culture
- A great deal of freedom, trust, and accountability
- A thriving work environment with lots of enthusiastic people joining forces
- A salary package based on skills and experience with a broad benefits package
- A growing team in a growing company
- Personal development- Your work will have a big impact, which means as the business grows, your responsibility can grow with it.
- Flexibility & Independence
- Parties, retreats, after-work drinks, lunches, ...
- A funky pet-friendly work environment with a pop-up pool and regular BBQs.
Excited? Do not hesitate to apply!
You can do so in English or Dutch. We'll contact you soon
You will be recruited based on competencies. Qualities of people are decisive, regardless of gender, religion, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation, or any disability. Direct employees only. No agencies.
, East Flanders
||10 May 2023
Share Job Opening