At razrtech sarl, we believe in empowering businesses and solving our client's toughest challenges through digital innovation and disruptions. We enable our partners through data and insight-driven solutions, knowing that we’ve got what it takes to bring their vision to life. We have worked with some of the world’s most innovative brands to implement new-age technologies and make them more efficient. Our success has been based on always putting the customer first, creating frictionless experiences and engagements that create cost efficiencies and new revenue streams. We are present in Luxembourg (Headquarters), London & Mumbai. Apart from professional services, we run a fully capable in-house design studio & manage our in-house consumer products for UK & European markets.
Remote/On-site Working from anywhere from Luxembourg or India
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a super cool, highly skilled backend developer who loves the 3Cs - Coffee, Coding and Challenges & has tested scalable backends. A pesky tester that bugs hate as much as we hate them.
So if that sounds like you, drop in your resume at [email protected], we would like to meet you. We do not ask for a degree, all we look for is skills, determination and an awesome personality to work with.
What you will do?
Work for a super-cool international banking client to test T24 Transact
Experience: 7-10 years
- Analyze user stories and review acceptance criteria to ensure they are suitable for the intended purpose and can be effectively tested.
- Develop comprehensive and well-defined test scripts for Temenos, ensuring appropriate coverage and traceability to requirements.
- Execute functional, regression, and integration test scripts for Temenos.
- Identify and report faults/defects encountered during testing.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of defects using JIRA, the defect management tool.
- Actively participate in defect triage discussions to prioritize and address identified issues.
- Possess prior knowledge of banking products and familiarity with T24 configurations.
- Previous experience in testing Temenos T24, including both product and integration testing with other applications.
- Proficiency in using JIRA and Confluence for project management and documentation.
- Exposure to Private Banking and Wealth Management modules within Temenos.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective collaboration with team members and stakeholders.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new client applications.
- Background check if your cv is selected
- An online test to grade your skill-set
- A video interview with our technical team
- HR to get in touch to discuss offer(if selected) the whole process will take 2-3 weeks
- Candidates with offers already are not encouraged to apply
||19 Jun 2023
Share Job Opening