At Razrtech, we believe in empowering businesses and solving our client's toughest challenges through digital innovation and disruptions. We enable our partners through data and insight-driven solutions, knowing we have what it takes to bring their vision to life. We have worked with some of the world’s most innovative brands to implement new-age technologies and make them more efficient. Our success has been based on always putting the customer first, creating frictionless experiences and engagements that create cost efficiencies and new revenue streams. We are present in Luxembourg (Headquarters), London & Mumbai. Apart from professional services, we run a fully capable in-house design studio & manage our in-house consumer products for UK & European markets.
Remote Working from anywhere in India
Are you a lean MEAN/MERN Stack Developer looking for an opportunity to further improve your skills and knowledge? If you are a technology enthusiast filled with passion and energy to create impact, we have the perfect job for you! We are looking for a motivated and talented MEAN/MERN Stack Developer to join our small, but talented and fun dream team.
We are looking for a highly skilled MEAN/MERN developer who loves the 3Cs - Coffee, Coding and Challenges.
So if that sounds like you, we would like to meet you.
We do not ask for a degree, all we look for is skills, determination and an awesome personality to work with.
What you will do?
Work for a super-cool client who is building and maintaining a consumer product in the Media Entertainment domain.
- Must possess strong analytical skills to be able to break down complex problems into smaller atomic units of work.
- Must be able to develop application modules independently and fix any bugs promptly.
- Do unit testing for the development work carried out.
- Act as a mentor to the junior resources and provide technical guidance.
- Troubleshoot problems and provide solutions.
- Conduct and participate in project planning & scheduling, design discussions, and provide assistance during testing.
- Willing to learn and adopt new technologies in a short period of time as required by the project.
- Will require to produce technical documentation as the requirements of the project.
- Remain up to date with the modern industry practices involved in designing & developing high-quality software.
- Should be able to do performance engineering and identify and fix bottlenecks
- 4+ years of experience in developing web and mobile applications (MEAN/MERN Stack)
- In-depth knowledge of Node.js, Express.js, Angular or React.
- Sound understanding of MVC and design patterns.
- Excellent grasp of data structures and designing and developing ReST APIs.
- Good skills in either RDBMS (e.g. MySQL or PostgreSQL) or NoSQL (MongoDB or equivalent).
- Experience in developing responsive web applications.
- Good communication skills. Must be able to communicate timelines, technical solutions and issues, clearly and effectively client side.
- Must have experience working in the Media Entertainment domain.
- Sound understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies and ability to participate in local and remote Sprints.
- Good grasp of UI / UX concepts.
- Should have experience in using Git & VSCode.
- Knowledge of AWS, Gitflow, and shell scripting will be considered positively.
- Background check if your cv is selected
- An online test to grade your skill-set
- A video interview with our technical team
- HR to get in touch to discuss the offer(if selected) the whole process will take 2-3 weeks
- Candidates with offers already are not encouraged to apply
||26 Apr 2023
Share Job Opening