We are a consumer web & mobile development company. We enable our partners through data and insight-driven solutions, knowing that we’ve got what it takes to bring their vision to life. We have worked with some of the world’s most innovative brands to implement new-age technologies and make them more efficient. Our success has been based on always putting the customer first, creating frictionless experiences and engagements that create cost efficiencies and new revenue streams. We are present in Luxembourg (Headquarters), London & Mumbai. Apart from professional services, we run a fully capable in-house design studio & manage our in-house consumer products for UK & European markets.
Remote Working from anywhere in India/North Macedonia/Poland
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a super cool, highly skilled DevOps developer who loves the 3Cs - Coffee, Complexity and Challenges.
A creative senior DevOps engineer to manage a highly scalable social media application. In this role, your duties will include writing cloud formation scripts, evaluating & suggesting architecture, setting up Ci/Cd pipelines.To ensure success as a senior DevOps engineer, you should demonstrate extensive experience in DevOps engineering and hands on code expertise.
So if that sounds like you, drop in your resume at [email protected], we would like to meet you. We do not ask for a degree, all we look for is skills, determination and an awesome personality to work with.
What you will do?
Work for a super-cool international client who is building a consumer product.
7-9 years, if your experience is less, you should demonstrate the capability
Senior DevOps Engineer Responsibilities:
- Consulting with management on the operational requirements of software solutions.
- Automate the deployment and configuration of applications and services using Terraform, Ansible, and other related tools
- Monitor and optimize the performance of the infrastructure and services to ensure high availability and reliability
- Proposing architecture to client, must be excellent in this
- Developing interface simulators and designing automated module deployments.
- Completing code and script updates, as well as resolving product implementation errors.
- Overseeing routine maintenance procedures and performing diagnostic tests.
- Documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Conforming to best practices in network administration and cybersecurity.
- Set up monitoring dashboards and alerts for the infrastructure and applications using tools such as CloudWatch or Grafana
- Implement and maintain CI/CD pipelines to enable continuous integration and deployment of code
Senior DevOps Engineer Requirements:
- AWS certification or appropriate
- Extensive experience in DevOps engineering, team management, and collaboration
- Must have prior experience managing AWS especially AWS Code deploy, AWS Terraform
- Must have managed high traffic applications & written cloud formation scripts
- Ability to code,install and configure software, gather test-stage data, and perform de-bugging.
- Ability to ensure smooth software deployment by writing script updates and running diagnostics.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics on JIRA & reporting to internal stakeholders
- Knowledge of ideal practices related to data encryption and cybersecurity.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills in English, this is a very important criteria for selection
- Background check if your cv is selected
- An online test to grade your skill-set
- A video interview with our technical team & the client
- HR to get in touch to discuss offer(if selected) the whole process will take 3 weeks
- Candidates with offers already are not encouraged to apply
Steps to prepare for interview:
- Great if you can showcase some architecture diagrams you have proposed in the past
- Applications(web/mobile) you have worked on & are available in public domain
- Practices you have used for Terraform & Code-Deploy
- Candiates with detailed CV, cover letters & ability to demonstrate applications they have made will be prefered
How you will be graded:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attitude to lead & take initiative
- Good engineering practices
||26 Apr 2023
Share Job Opening