At razrtech, we believe in empowering businesses and solving our client's toughest challenges through digital innovation and disruptions. We enable our partners through data and insight-driven solutions, knowing that we’ve got what it takes to bring their vision to life. We have worked with some of the world’s most innovative brands to implement new-age technologies and make them more efficient. Our success has been based on always putting the customer first, creating frictionless experiences and engagements that create cost efficiencies and new revenue streams. We are present in Luxembourg (Headquarters), London & Mumbai. Apart from professional services, we run a fully capable in-house design studio & manage our in-house consumer products for UK & European markets. Do visit razrtech.lu for more details.
We operate our own saas products socially.lu & thunderboltjs.com
On-site in Luxembourg
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a super cool, highly skilled sales executive who loves saas.
So if that sounds like you, drop in your resume at [email protected], we would like to meet you. We do not ask for a degree, all we look for is skills, determination and an awesome personality to work with.
What you will do?
Work on our SAAS based product like socially.lu to sell perpetual licenses.
- Utilize comprehensive product knowledge and technical expertise to drive successful sales outcomes.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities to expand the customer base.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients and stakeholders.
- Lead, motivate, and manage a team of software sales representatives.
- Set sales targets, track performance, and provide guidance and support to team members.
- Conduct market research to identify trends, competitive analysis, and customer needs.
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to develop effective sales strategies and marketing campaigns.
- Provide product demonstrations and presentations to potential clients.
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with clients, ensuring favorable terms for both parties.
- Stay updated with industry developments, emerging technologies, and competitor activities.
- Prepare and present sales reports and forecasts to senior management.
- Proven experience as a Software Sales Manager or in a similar sales leadership role especially SAAS
- Strong understanding of the software industry and market trends, technical skill-set prefered
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Exceptional relationship-building skills with the ability to establish rapport with clients and key stakeholders.
- Self-driven and results-oriented mindset.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and sales analytics tools.
- Willingness to travel for client meetings and industry events as required.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in software sales, preferably in a managerial role.
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales targets and driving business growth.
- Proven experience in managing a high-performing sales team.
- Background check if your cv is selected
- An online test to grade your skill-set
- A video interview with our technical team
- HR to get in touch to discuss offer(if selected) the whole process will take 4-6 weeks
||12 Jun 2023
Share Job Opening