Territory: Primary Markets: Chicago
Reports To: Vice President, Global Sales
The Territory Brand Manager is a field-sales, home office based, business development position; responsible for working directly with existing salons and an emphasis on developing new salon partner accounts. This new position reports to and works in conjunction with the Vice President-Global Sales to create and execute relevant sell-in and sell-through strategies, business development strategies and trainings, business consultation, sales and retail promotions, new product market launches, coordinating and planning education/launch events, and strong relationship management with salon and partners.
- Create powerful, trusting relationships with current and new salon partners and relevant intercompany departments: including but not limited to sales, finance, education, and marketing.
- Service and support of existing customers and “robust” new salon development.
- Growing sales and strengthening relationships with existing and new customers.
- Work closely with Vice President-Global Sales to determine and support sell-in and sell-through strategies for existing and new products.
- Report up via weekly touch base to Vice President-Global Sales
- Promote, plan, coordinate and execution of business development and in-salon educational events.
- Provide and conduct product training to all current and new customers
- Attend all company provided meetings and trainings
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of each/all brand products and programs
- Overnight travel up to 15 days per month
- Candidate must currently live in noted Territory
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant sales and/or education experience for professional salon/spa products.
- Excellent organizational/time management skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, presentation and training skills
- Highly adaptive with strong coping skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Comfortable working with marketing and education departments
- Proven ability to lead and inspire teams and individuals
- Compatible philosophy on leadership, work ethic and brand image
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Competitive and collaborative
- Computer Skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
Attractive base Salary, Medical Insurance and Quarterly Bonus opportunities: commensurate based on experience
||19 Jan 2023
Share Job Opening