Position: Full Charge Bookkeeper – NetSuite
Reports To: CEO
Location: USA (Remote)
Qiqi is looking for a hardworking and dependable Full Chrge Bookkeeper as part of our growing international accounting team, with proven experience in Oracle NetSuite. This position supports the team in a variety of ways, including general ledger maintenance, administrative functions, data entry, and financial statement preparation. This position reports to the directly with company leadership.
This new position reports to and works in conjunction with the Vice President-Global Sales to create and execute relevant sell-in and sell-through strategies, business development strategies and trainings, business consultation, sales and retail promotions, new product market launches, coordinating and planning education/launch events, and strong relationship management with salon partners.
- Maintenance of NetSuite ERP (Financials, Manufacturing, Inventory, etc.)
- Recording daily financial transactions and invoices.
- Prepare and manage payments cycle to global vendors.
- Track bank account balances and perform bank reconciliation.
- Travel reports and personal expenses reimbursement.
- Work in a multi-currency environment.
- Prepare weekly, Monthly, and quarterly financial reports for billing, commissions, stock profitability, accounts payable and receivable.
- Prepare financial reports to include profit and loss statements monthly.
- Perform other bookkeeping tasks as requested.
- Ensure timely and accurate payment to employees.
- Ensure compliance with governmental accounting regulations and tax requirements.
- At least 2 years of experience in bookkeeping, accounting, or finance (preferably in the e-commerce industry) – a Must.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, Business, or related field – an Advantage.
- At least 2 years of experience in Oracle NetSuite, including the ability to set up and customize accounts, transactions, reports, dashboards, etc. – a Must.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and procedures.
- Experience in generating and analyzing financial statements, such as income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement, etc.
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and in a team and meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in English. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attractive Salary, Premium Medical Insurance, remote.
||20 Sep 2023
Share Job Opening