Pani Energy is made up of a young team of highly motivated individuals who share a mutual passion for the environment. We have created a web-based platform which enables the operators of water treatment facilities to operate their plants more efficiently saving energy, consumables and the environment. We are excited to tackle challenging problems for the betterment of society. Our workplace environment fosters and encourages both ingenuity and collaboration. If this sounds good so far, keep reading!
As a Cloud Systems Administrator, you will be a key part of Pani’s infrastructure team working with the latest cloud services from Amazon, Microsoft, and other Pani partners. You have a passion for technology and enjoy the challenge of working on innovative projects with an equally talented group of co-workers. You believe in lifelong learning and welcome the opportunity to constantly iterate and improve upon your skills. Fundamentally you want to use your talents and energy to better the world for others and contribute to energy conservative and CO2 reduction.
- Work within a cross-functional team of developers, engineers and data scientists to implement, monitor and optimize cloud deployments and operations.
- Set standards and create procedures for cloud services and undertake routing security assessments and tests.
- Work with partners and key customers to review 3rd party integrations and applications to ensure that they meet Pani requirements.
- Procure and deploy new equipment and services as required to meet Pani growth requirements.
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant experience in a Cloud Admin or similar role.
- Experience working with Microsoft deployment and security applications.
- Extensive experience with serverless cloud platforms, virtualization platforms and containers (AWS Lambda, GCP Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, Open Shift etc.).
- Experience with supporting web application technologies with large data volumes utilizing time series data.
- Experience with scripting languages (PowerShell, Python, etc).
- Experience adopting and implementing coding best-practices (revision control, CI/CD) and tools preferably Git and Clickup.
- Experience with configuration management software and infrastructure as code (Ansible, Terraform, SaltStack).
- Experience with regulatory compliance (SOC2, PCI etc).
- Knowledge of IT best practices frameworks (ITIL).
- Ability to quickly learn and develop expertise in highly complex existing applications and architectures.
- Strong documentation skills and keen attention to detail.
- Prior experience in hands-on troubleshooting of complex systems problems that includes capacity planning and performance tuning, reliability or high availability initiative
- BS in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or equivalent in experience with evidence of exceptional ability)
If you don’t meet all of our requirements exactly or have some gaps in your resume know that we would still love to hear from you. Use your cover letter to tell us about your unique experience - we understand that talent comes from many places and that skills are transferable
||16 Nov 2021
Share Job Opening