Pani Energy is made up of a young team of highly motivated individuals who share a mutual passion for the environment. We have created a web-based platform which enables the operators of water treatment facilities to operate their plants more efficiently saving energy, consumables and the environment. We are excited to tackle challenging problems for the betterment of society. Our workplace environment fosters and encourages both ingenuity and collaboration. If this sounds good so far, keep reading!
Pani’s Application Engineer is tasked with sales engineering as well as interpreting and relaying the value created by Pani Digital platform (energy savings, reduced operational risk, increased performance, etc.), installed at water treatment facilities, to the operators of these facilities. This is an exciting role with a combination of sales engineering as well as technical customer success, and plays a key role in the company, supporting technically in winning deals, delivering projects, and attaining success.
- Understand & document customer treatment processes and pain points, positioning Pani to add specific value tailored to each customer
- Evaluate customer data including P&IDs, equipment datasheets, and historical data of plant operations and understand the requirements unique to each project.
- Prepare and present product demos that are specific to customer pain points, and clearly communicate Pani’s value proposition
- Be a product value leader by gaining a thorough understanding of Pani’s product and how it works with customers to solve client pain points and create value
- Write proposals and develop project success plans (scope of work, timeline, costs, etc.)
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes managing on-boarding, training, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Prepare customer value bridge reports that highlight the value customers are receiving from Pani’s product offering
- Maintain and develop customer success strategies and best practices, as well as customer support content, with the help of the marketing team
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders to understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and communicate learnings
- 2-5 years of experience as an application engineer, sales engineer, or similar role
- Process Engineering or Chemical Engineering background or other relevant skills/experience
- Strong verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and project management skills.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities
- Eager to be an integral part of a fast-paced team
- Process troubleshooting or engineering experience with water treatment plants and/or industrial processes
- Experience with membrane-based treatment plants in desalination or industrial settings
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge of and/or familiarity with HubSpot CRM and modern project management tools
- University degree or equivalent experience
Note: If you don’t meet all of our requirements exactly or have some gaps in your resume know that we would still love to hear from you. Use your cover letter to tell us about your unique experience - we understand that talent comes from many places and that skills are transferable.
||20 Jan 2022
Share Job Opening