ull job description
Automotive Internet Sales Appointment Scheduler (BDC)
Ken Grody Ford - Redlands
Ready to join a developing, dynamic sales team? We are looking for our next Automotive Internet and sales Appointment Scheduling Representative for our Business Development Team, helping with prospects and facilitating customer experiences.
Our Automotive Internet & Sales Appointment Scheduling Representatives connect our online and phone customers with our dealership sales departments through phone calls, emails, texts, and appointment communication.
- Full Time
- Workdays M-F & Weekends
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Supplementary Benefits
- Competitive Incentives and Compensation
- Paid Vacation
Pay Scale Information
Expected total annual earnings is $42,000 - $55,000 / year. The hourly rate for this position is $20 / hour.
- Professional social and communication skills
- Previous experience in a call center, customer service, retail, and sales is strongly preferred.
- Must have a clean, valid driver’s license
- Must pass a personal background check and complete a mandatory drug screen
- Following customer service etiquette when speaking with all prospects and customers.
- Answering incoming internet & phone inquiries with active prospects who are looking to schedule test drive appointments, gather vehicle information, purchase vehicles, or discuss client experiences.
- Completing long-term follow-up with prospects with calls, emails, texts, and voicemails to generate dealership business.
- Using our Customer Relations Manager tool (CRM), updating prospect notes.
- Coordinating follow-up with in-store sales associates and managers, ensuring proper customer service/sales process.
- Resolving customer complaints, concerns, and issues appropriately.
We are a drug-free, tobacco-free, non-smoking company as well as an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
, United States
||09 Oct 2023
Share Job Opening